Monday, June 27, 2016

Icelandic Days






I don't think anyone can say they've seen all of Iceland. Definitely not on a single road trip. There is nothing quite like it. I have never seen things more majestic and mind blowing before. 

We covered the entire ring road in 8 days and even so, with a daily drive of around 3-4 hours and nightly hotel changes, I think we've barely scratched the surface of this mostly untouched island.

When the idea of island came about, we weren't sure if the kids would enjoy it boy! were we wrong?! Everyone had a great time. We rented an SUV and drove through all these amazing sights. It was nature at its rawness. And I'm so glad that we chose to spend our summer in this spot!

I hope I have time in the upcoming days to share the itinerary. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...