If you haven't visited her blog, what are you waiting for? Zhing lives in Tokyo now with her gorgeous hubby, D, and the most adorable lil pup called Musashi. She's probably the most creative friend I've ever known. I'm always envious of the crafts she's pulled off. It makes me wish I had more of a creative bone in me... =)
So here goes!
:: the tagged rules are as follows: 1. post these rules. 2. you must post 11 random things yourself. 3. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. 4. create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. 5. go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them. 6. no stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.
- I'm a creature of habit. I can eat the same thing and the same routine over and over until I get really sick of it. =)
- The only thing I'm allergic to in this life is crab. It really sucks cause there's goes all the chilli and pepper crabs that every one indulges in but I'm always on the sidelines. =(
- I've always thought I would be that crazy career woman but, alas, life had other plans and in a spectacular way too.
- D and I celebrate all our anniversaries every year. Dating and Wedding. It's a good excuse for us to try out new restaurants.
- My parenting belief is husband before kids. We love each other first so that we can pass that on to the kids. So date nights are a must for us. We go out at least once a week.
- I love shopping on my own these days. It's my therapy. And now that I have the luxury to shop during off peak times. Man! It turns me off the saturday crowds
- I secretly think my husband is the hardest working person that I've ever known. Seriously! It took me a long time to get used to that.
- I would love to take photography a lil bit more seriously this year. Maybe a class or two?
- Golf is another thing I wanna pick up.
- I used to like being alone but now my girlfriends are everything to me!!
- Three kids is it for me. I know cos I don't feel that lingering awww feeling after I carry a newborn these days. =)
Tea or Coffee?
Spring or Fall
Bloom of Choice
LinenEgyptian cotton please!! The higher the threadcount the better.
I'm lusting after...
Most Prized Possession
It has gotta be these three lil tykes that transcend through any material thing that I can ever have. (even though it's the hardest job on earth) And the husband that just walks along with my through the journey called life.
Weekends are always about the kids and their activities, coffee with friends, date nights, dinner meet ups and of course, farmers market. =)