Got tagged by a friend on Facebook... so here goes... 25 things you didn't have to know. *winkz*
1. When I was six, I failed a spelling test. My mom got so mad with me that she threw my brown donald duck bag out into the rubbish bin. I have not failed a spelling test since.
2. I have a fetish for designer shoes. I haven't really looked back since I bought my first pair.
3. I am an easily contented person. I'm happiest when my three boys and my family are around me.
4. My husband still owes me a honeymoon.
5. I fell in love with New Zealand when we visited in 2008. I thought that the Kiwis are just brilliant in their organic way of living. Oh and the cutie All Blacks players are just the cherry on top of the icing.
6. I've lived in Melbourne for 7 years and have NEVER attended an AFL game. No regrets, though.
7. Deep down, I still wish that I am living in Melbourne, even though I've relocated back to Singapore. I live and breathe the shopping and organic food lifestyle that we had when we were there.
8. When I was pregnant with Jakey, I thought I was having a gal. So when the doc announced that it was a boy, I went "NOOOOOOOO..." Then I realised that it was caught on tape. It will bite me in the bum when the kid has his 21st!
9. I think that I have the coolest cousins in the world. There is never a time where we didn't pick up from where we left off, despite the huge lapse in time that we last saw each other.
10. I am a dress girl. I have more dresses in my wardrobe than anything else. Besides shoes, of course.
11. I believe that marriage is a lifelong project. My husband is so much a part of me and he is the biggest influence is all of my decisions.
12. I cannot remember what life is like without my boys. I am a young mommy and I believe in family time with my boys. Money can never replace time spent with your children.
13. That said, I enjoy working. I think it's good to have time away from the children. It helps you appreciate the time that you spend with them. And personal time is always good for the soul.
14. We got engaged at the Peter Lehmann vineyard in the Barossa Valley. That was the only time we visited Adelaide, and probably the last. =)
15. When I first found out that I was pregnant, I called my galfriend, who reacted as shocked as I first was. She said, "I need to absorb this. I'll call you back in 5."
We still laugh about it when we bring it up these days.
16. When I first met my husband, I thought that he was really sexy, especially when he was working out at the gym. OoOoohh the crush back then.
17. I secretly harbour hopes of wearing a Vera Wang gown but the thoughts of organizing another wedding here in SG just turns me off completely. I'd rather buy a house with the $$$.
18. I am on the waiting list for the coveted bag that most women want. It's my husband's gift for our years of matrimony. And simply cause I'm his favorite gal.
19. I believe in simple chic. No grungy outfits for this gal. Throw me Chloe or Chanel, any day.
20. I love cooking for dinner parties. Nothing beats having 6 or more people enjoying your the fruits of your labour.
21. I believe that organic products do wonders for your health. My children are living testaments to that.
22. Yoga and pilates are my favourite workouts at the moment. It brings me back to the basics.
23. I love it that my husband is a personal trainer. We can talk at lengths about the different approaches of working out.
24. I am quite a fiesty person but only among really close friends. Really, I am quite introverted when I meet people for the first time. My older child is exactly like me.
25. One day, I will be living at the beach front in Melbourne. It is in my retirement plan.