"It's ok to love, learn and move on."
After watching "Prime" the other night... and I really love this film for its realistic point of view, I've learnt a few things.
- There would come a point to some relationships where you know both parties have done their best and it's now time to let that person go and move on
- Autumn-Spring relationships bring some zest to a relationship and could teach each party unexpected lessons
- The stylist for the movie has impeccable taste
- Uma Thurman looked really lovely in this show
- I miss courtship! Haha...